the Sezz Saint Tropez
A REFINED WORLD DEDICATED TO A NEW KING OF QUALITY OF LIFE
SIGNED BY CHRISTOPHE PILLET
Real cocoons, the architecture of the rooms offers a vast high curve, reaching 5 metres and ending in an immense bay window.
“I played with this stone curve and imagined a very low layout, near the floor, so as to expand, praising even more the feeling of space. The floor is made of large dressed paving stones and the walls are structured concrete, all providing the necessary coolness while the leather and wood of the pieces of furniture give a warm feel. As for the immense bay window, I have hung it with light translucent net curtains to preserve intimacy. I wanted simple refined furniture, with a somewhat seaside feel”
- Christophe Pillet -
A LUXURY ECO-FRIENDLY ESTABLISHMENT
At the Hotel Sezz Saint-Tropez, we believe that as an enterprise we are responsible not only for minimising our energy consumption…
- To understand and apply the laws and regulations in force, while taking the necessary measures or implementing them in advance where possible.
- To involve, educate and train all our staff members regarding environmental issues and establish good working practices.
- To reduce our waste and improve recycling solutions within the hotel but also among our suppliers.
• Integration of the hotel within the existing park
• Conservation of trees
• Rooms equipped with energy-saving light bulbs
• Communal areas equipped with energy-saving light bulbs
• Energy-saving devices as soon as possible
• Rainwater recycling
• Parking under eucalyptus trees to absorb CO2
• Low consumption LED technology TV screens
• Thicker walls for better thermal insulation
• Bay window with greater solar protection
• For environmental reasons (saving energy and reducing detergent waste), only towels left on the floor will be exchanged automatically.